09 June 2009

Time Out!

This is a good day for Zacks and Morrises and Indiana. When I was in middle school, an airport worker checked my passport and asked if I was any kin to Zack Morris. I might've joked, "Oh, you mean my husband?" But I was 14, so even though I probably had an old Tiger Beat photo of Mark Paul Gosselaar in a heart-shaped frame somewhere, I acted really bershon, like this airline employee was full of lame. Also, 14-year-olds are too young to be making "I'm married" jokes to grown-up strangers.

I know I'm not ahead of the curve on noting Gosselaar's Jimmy Fallon appearance from last night, but since Nathan is still in El Salvador (not for long!), we can pretend that maybe he hasn't caught wind of this fun Saved By the Bell throwback yet.

Note the tight-rolled jeans.

Time in!

1 comment:

Johnna said...

I know this was forever ago now, but I'll say it anyways: What a dream. What a hilarious dream.